Friday, September 19, 2008

37 weeks down . . . 3 to go!

Well, here I am just 2 days shy of the 37 week mark! As long as everything goes as it should, I only have 3 weeks to go until my due date!

We're totally settled in here in Oregon . . . well, I guess I am about as settled as I can can get considering I feel like a blob and have trouble sitting comfortably 9 1/2 times out of 10. haha

Emilie finished her second full week of school today and appears to enjoy it so far. We've had a few "close calls" and meltdowns over homework, but I think it all came down to the fact that, at her school in VA, they don't do recess . . . just PE class every single freaking day. They have a morning recess AND lunch recess here . . . as well as playground time before school (since the kids can't go to class until 8:10am and most get there much earlier) . . . so she was pretty darn tired by the time she got home.

I went to the doctor for my 36 week appointment this past Wednesday and there is really nothing "different" to report . . . the doc is pretty sure that I am going to go pretty close to my due date and she said she won't let me go overdue. I have my 37 week appointment this coming Wednesday as well as an ultrasound (doc wants to see about how big Mr. Evan is looking at this point) . . . then have appointments every Wednesday through my birthday (Oct. 15th). Dr. Babcock doesn't think that I will have to keep my Oct. 15th appointment, but I guess we will see for sure in a couple of weeks.

Tina said that if I have to go to the hospital after my Oct. 8th appointment, she'd appreciate it being the 9th-10th as she has a long weekend that weekend. haha The appointment on the 8th is only 4 days before my due date, so we'll see how things go. haha

I don't have any new pics of my big belly right now . . . but here's one of Emilie in her classroom at school instead. haha



I will update (or at least try to remember to do so) after my appointment on Wednesday! :)


OH! And if you have sent texts recently . . . I am going in circles with AT&T right now to let me add the 200 texts a month plan to my phone but they are being total and complete buttheads, so I am still on the pay-per-text deal, and it's a pain in my butt. Do know that I have gotten them and I appreciate them tons . . . and lots of love right back to you! <3

No comments: