Monday, September 13, 2010

Today's caffeine experiment . . .

Today's experiment with caffeine (or lack thereof . . . ) was to see if I could get through an entire day without drinking a can of my Diet Mt. Dew.  Not to completely cut it out . . . just to see if I could skip a day of drinking it every so often.  I don't have to drink a soda EVERY day . . .


I failed.


I hardly slept last night . . . got up for the day at 7:15 . . . it's now 2:30pm and I made it without soda until 2:25pm.  Ugh.  But I tried.  Baby steps, right?

Maybe I will try again tomorrow . . . or maybe I will just see how tomorrow morning goes and go from there.  ;)

1 comment:

Mike said...

That why you were tossing and turning. I'm with you 100 percent. I know you can do it!!
Love Ya!