Monday, August 11, 2008

The most recent "belly pic"

Since I don't have a REAL recent normal belly pic (read: normal, as in, I set the self-timer and act like a goof standing pretty much sideways. haha) I thought I would post this . . . different . . . belly pic that Emilie took of me in Washington DC about a month ago in the meantime.

There are other pics with me in them but they are too far away and pretty much straight on, so it is hard to tell the belly size . . . and I don't know if Emilie meant to take this like this (being that it WAS at her eye level. haha) or if it was an accident. But it will have to do for now. haha

I will try to get on a new pic here soon . . . before I head to OR, for sure. ;)




No comments: