Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Today's appointment scoop . . .

Had my appointment today . . .

Dilated 2cm but Evan is still sitting very high. Dr. B said that I should come for my appointment next Wednesday morning as scheduled, provided I haven't somehow progressed quickly over the next week on my own, and we will "make a date" to get this boy out.

She is on call on the 11th and 13th, so she should be at the hospital, so I am thinking she will want to go for one of those days . . . only thing with the 11th is, while that IS the day before my due date, it is also the day of the next Duck home game. haha 7:45pm that night vs. UCLA (I know mom and dad would like to see the Ducks beat Neuheisel LIVE. haha)

I am hoping I can convince her to go before that. haha

We'll see.

No comments: