That is 4 weeks past the "halfway" point (although, if I had to bet, I would say that 18 1/2-19 weeks was my actual halfway point) . . . and there are just 16 weeks to go until I hit the full 40 weeks!
HOWEVER, I just have "that" feeling that I won't make it to 40 weeks due to swelling or my "marginal" Placenta Previa. Especially if I end up having to have a c-section . . . I'd bet then that I go at least a week early (unless I go into labor on my own). So, fine . . . let's say I have 13-16 weeks to go. haha
So, here is the latest update on my roundness . . . I compared this new pic to a pic of me when I was 32 weeks pregnant with Emilie and they were very similar. That scares me just a tiny bit! haha But I have only gained 7 pounds thus far . . . so no worries!
More pics in another post . . . I took some pics of Evan's room as well as one of the super cool Space Invaders jammies I found for him. I'm a nerd. haha
No comments:
Post a Comment