The super cute Space Invaders feet jammies! They were so cute (and only $8 each) so I got a pair in every size they had! We've got a 3 month, 6 month and 9 month pair! Enough video game nerd jammies to last almost a whole year! haha
Closet, toy hamper and dresser. The dresser was a cheap little pressboard dresser that I got for $30 . . . sanded it down a little to dull the finish then painted it off-white on the sides and bottom, light green on the top and 2 of the drawers and light yellow on the other 2 drawers. Then we stuck some of the same wall decoration stickers on the drawers and sides (and top)!
Crib. And you can see my bed around the corner off to the left side of the pic. haha
Super cute Winnie the Pooh rug we found at the Navy Exchange! I saw it and had to have it! In fact, I think it was one of the very first things we bought when we started getting the room set up!
No comments:
Post a Comment